- This promotion is managed by BIG FM 106.2 FM.
- All individual money transfers from Al Fardan exchange are eligible for the promotion.
- All the participants must have a valid UAE Resident Visa & Emirates ID.
- All corporate and cancelled transactions are excluded from the draws.
- The winning prize of ICC men’s cricket world cup final tickets is not replaceable or exchangeable with any other prize including monetary compensation or awarding the winning prize to family or friends.
- Tickets to the ICC men’s cricket World Cup is a Big 106.2 FM campaign and must be accepted as awarded and are subject to all the applicable terms and conditions prescribed from time to time by Big FM. By accepting tickets as a prize, the holder is deemed to have accepted all the applicable terms and conditions.
- Package for two (2) includes: - A pair of ICC world cup finals tickets. – 1 day hotel accommodation – Return Flight tickets
- The campaign is Radio generated Big and Talk under the rights holders Channel 2 Group. No other medium will lead unless authorized by the rights holder, the execution, call to action and delivery to be done within the terms of the radio broadcasting rights allocated.
- Prize winners will be officially notified by BIG FM radio authorised staff using the customer’s information provided on the Al Fardan Exchange’s transaction receipt. Customers are strongly advised to ensure that their contact information is up to date.
- Big FM or Al Fardan Exchange will never request the winners to pay any charges for claiming their prizes or ask for their personal identification numbers, bank account details and other confidential documents.
- Al Fardan Exchange & Big FM employees and their immediate relatives are not eligible to enter the draws.
- Winners will be announced as per below schedule;
|Prizes||No. Of Winners||Draw Date||Winners|
|ICC Men’s World Cup 2023 – pair of tickets||5||1st Draw: 16th October||Arvind Singh Prem Singh
|2nd Draw: 1st November||Mohammad Gulfam|
|3rd Draw: 10th November|
Not Included :
- Any meal, event and/or activity outside of the scheduled program itinerary
- Hotel incidentals (e.g., phone, laundry, etc.)
- Any applicable taxes